NIK : 155131313
1. Assistant Lecturer Department of Environmental Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung, 1999-2009, Full Time
2. Post doctoral fellowship at Department of Environmental Engineering, Kyoto University, 2013-2015, Japan.
3. Islamic University of Indonesia, Environmental Engineering Department, Lecturer, 2016-Present, Full Time
Non-Academic Experiences (Most Important)
1. Surface water study in Salak Mountain,Chevron Geothermal Salak, Ltd. (CGS)-PT.LAPI, , Project Consultant, 2015
2. Epidemiological study of Lead (Pb) concentration in children blood, Environmental Protection Agency of West Java, Indonesia, 2008
3. Biomarker as heavy metal pollution indicators – West Java Environmental Protection Agency – Dept. of Environmental Engineering-ITB, 2005
Certifications or Professional Registrations
1. Human Security Engineering (HSE) Program Certificate Environmental Management Leader
2. Professional certificate from Intakindo, Environmental Engineer
3. Asessor Competencies
Current Membership in Professional Organization
Member of Engineers Association of Indonesia, Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia (PII)
Honors and Awards
1. AUNSEED-Net JICA, Long term training for PhD Program, 2013
2. Institut Teknologi Bandung, Master program scholarship , 2004-2006
1. Rahmawati, X. Wang, S. Phattarapattamawong, R. Suzuki, S. Echigo, Y. Takabe, S. Itoh. (2014) Reduction of the formation potentials of trihalomethanes (THMs) and haloaceticacids (HAAs) in reclaimed water by soil aquifer treatment. Book chapter of Progress in Slow Sand and Alternative Biofiltration Process. IWA Publishing. ISBN : 9781780406374.
Publications and Presentations (Most important)
1. Suphia Rahmawati, Minoru Yoneda, Yasuto Matsui and Aki Nakayama (2011). Residue of organochlorine pesticide in surface water and sediments in the upper Citarum River, West Java, Indonesia. The 4th IWA-ASPIRE Conference & Exhibition at Tokyo International Forum, Tokyo, Japan on October 2-5, 2011.
2. Suphia Rahmawati, Minoru Yoneda, Niken L. Wibowo, Katharina Oginawati, Yasuto Matsui, Aki Nakayama (2011) Organochlorine Pesticide in Fish of Upper Citarum River: distribution and their health risk assessment. Environmental Technology and Management Conference – ETMC 2011 by Faculty of Civil Engineering and Environment Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung Indonesia on November 3-4, 2011.
3. Suphia Rahmawati, Gery Margana, Minoru Yoneda, Katharina Oginawati, (2013) Organochlorine Pesticide Residue in Catfish (Clarias sp.) Collected from Local Fish Cultivation at Citarum Watershed, West Java Province, Indonesia”. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 17, p.3–10.
4. Suphia RAHMAWATI, Yugo TAKABE, Shinya ECHIGO, Sadahiko ITOH. (2014) The fate of 1,3-dichloro-2-propanol (1,3-DCP) during Soil Aquifer Treatment (SAT). Environmental and Sanitary Engineering Research.
5. Rahmawati, V. Augusty, M. A. Pratama, K. Oginawati, M. Yoneda. (2014) Estimation of Organochlorine Pesticides (OCP) Loading Base on Farmer Behavior and Spraying Samples In The Upper of Citarum Watershed Area, West Java, Indonesia. DIPCON Asia Regional Conference September 3rd-4th, 2014, Kyoto, Japan.
6. Rahmawati Suphia, Tanoue Yosuke, Xue Wang, Echigo Shinya, Itoh Sadahiko. (2015). Reduction level of N-nitrosodomethylamine (NDMA) concentration and its formation potential by soil aquifer treatment. IWA International Conference on Water Reclamation and Reuse.
Most Recent Professional Development Activities
1. Workshop ISO / IEC 17025: 2008 (Laboratory Management System), 2015
2. Young Scientist Programme, Jerman, 2005